Pages

Serenity

Serenity

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Aftermath of the Wallpaper Ripping Party

Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog about the wallpaper ripping party. Needless to say things did not go as planned. However, I did manage to rip down all the wallpaper in the kitchen. Let me just say it was quite a task! Tearing wallpaper off of wooden plank walls can be a real pain. Not only that, I now have to take needle-nose pliers to remove staples and the threads that stick out from the nails. Just great. Okay I will stop grumbling now.

I only removed a section of the icky linoleum tile that someone thought looked cool on the walls. This person obviously needs a lesson in Kitchen Decor 101. Be sure to check out my pictures of the end result. :)


Getting that glue off the walls is going to be a task in the making!





No comments:

Post a Comment